Available September 29th, 2017 from 12pm – 9pm at Canadian Tire 1901 Eglinton Avenue East, or on Race Day.
- Please bring a piece of Photo ID to Packet Pick-Up
- If you are picking up your packet on Race Day, please arrive a minimum of 45 minutes prior to wave start time
- If you pick up your packet on September 29th, it is still recommended you arrive 30 minutes prior to wave start time
- STC Gift
Card pick up available while quantities last
- For those who cannot attend Packet Pick Up, STC Gift Card Pick Up will be available on site at registration while quantities last
- Please note: Only individuals who are awarded the gift cards will be able to pick up. Please do not send someone to pick up the gift card on your behalf.
***WAIVERS: Every racer will be requested to sign a waiver at Packet Pick-Up. Racers under 18 must have a waiver signed by a parent or guardian to participate. Racers under 13 must participate with a parent or guardian. If you are picking up packets for other racers, you may:
- receive print waivers for those racers to bring with them on site to receive their wristband(s)
- print waivers to be completed in advance and bring them with you to packet pick up
Waiver available HERE
Race Day Details
Date: September 30th, 2017
Parking: Paid parking is available at University of Toronto Scarborough parking Lots These lots are located just north of Ellesmere Road off of Military Trail (Map). First come, first serve parking is also available at Morningside Park public lots and the Toronto Pan Am Sports Centre located at Morningside Ave. and Military Trail (Map).
We have a new start line this year!
Shuttles will run from University of Toronto Scarborough parking lots and Toronto Pan Am Sports Centre. See shuttle information below.
All lots are first come first serve and have minimal space available.
Check-In: Walk-up registration and packet pick up opens at 8:30AM. Check-In is located in Morningside Park (Map).
Bringing a bag with you? You can check your belongings at bag check located in Morningside Park (Map)
Bib Timing System:
Your timing chip (bibtag) is placed on the back of your race bib. It must be correctly worn for your race time to be accurately captured.
- Do not remove the "bibtag" or foam spacer from your bib.
- Do not fold your bib or excessively bend or twist the "bibtag".
- Wear your bib on your chest/abdomen. Do not wear on your back, side, leg or arm.
Race Day Schedule:
8:30AM: Registration & Check-In Open
9:30AM: Youth Wave Start
9:35AM: Official Opening Ceremonies & Remarks
9:50AM: First Responder Wave Start
10:35AM: College Wave Start
10:50AM: First Responder Award Ceremony
11AM: Beer Service Begins
11:10AM: Open Wave (1) Begins
11:55PM: Open Wave (2) Begins
12:30PM: Registration Closed
12:40PM: Friendly Wave Starts
12:55PM: Top Fundraising and Raffle Award Ceremony
3:30PM: Finish Line & Village Closes
Port-o-Lets & Water Station: Are available at the Finish Village and on both the 5K and 3K courses.
Finish Village: We’ll have great entertainment and prizing at the Finish Line in the Finish Village
For those that would like to purchase and enjoy beer, please ensure you bring your ID, which will be checked prior to purchase.
Note that Canadian Tire Brave T.O. is a rain or shine event! J
Shuttle buses will be running from 8am – 4pm between the following stops:
University of Toronto Parking (Pay & Display)
Stop 1: UTSC Parking Lots
Stop 2: Morningside Park (Start Line and Village)
Toronto Pan Am Sports Centre Parking (Pay & Display)
Stop 1: TPASC Parking Lots
Stop 2: Morningside Park (Start Line and Village)
You can expect a Shuttle Bus to arrive every 5-10 minutes at stops listed above.
- Distance from UTSC to Morningside Park: 2km
- Distance from TPASC to Morningside Park: 2km
There is no charge for spectator entry to the Finish Village!
Minimal, first come first serve, public parking is available at Morningside Park. Pay and display parking is also available at University of Toronto Scarborough (Map) and the Toronto Pan Am Sports Centre (Map).
Morningside Park: 390 Morningside Avenue, Scarborough, ON
From the West:
- Take the QEW/ON-403 to ON-427N to ON-401E
- Take exit 387 for Morningside Avenue, head South on Morningside and turn right into the park entrance.
From the East:
- Take the ON-401W
- Take exit 387 for Morningside Avenue South and turn right into park entrance.
On the TTC:
- Subway to York Mills Station
- Take the 95 East Bus – 95B York Mills towards U of T Scarborough and get off at Ellesmere Rd. at Morningside Avenue.
- Walk south 1.1km to Morningside Park (390 Morningside Avenue).
For more route information, visit the TTC at www.ttc.ca or contact them at 416-393-4636.
On the Go Train:
- Go train to Eglinton GO stop
- Transfer at Eglinton Ave East at Bellamy Rd North Stop and take the 116C Morningside bus east towards Finch
- Get off at Morningside Avenue opposite Morningside Park
For GO Train information, please visit www.gotransit.com.
*Participants must commit to fundraising the minimum to race for $1.
*A $1 credit card authorization is required and will be credited as a self-donation towards participant's personal fundraising goal.
**Brave T.O. reserves the right to make changes to the Day of Event Timeline up to 2 weeks prior to event day. Please be sure to check back from time to time.
**Please note that you will receive a pre-race e-newsletter the week of Brave T.O. with final information.